· 1 pound cooked pork (pork chops work well, but can use most anything) cut into very thin strips
· 3 large Leeks chopped
· 1 large red pepper cut into ¾ inch squares
· 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
· 2 tablespoons black bean paste
· 2 tablespoons soy sauce
· Vegetable oil
· Heat oil medium high in wok or pan
· Add red pepper and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove peppers and drain.
· Add leaks to pan and cook/fry until soft (5 – 10 minutes). Remove and add to peppers
· Add pork to pan and cook for a couple of minutes.
· Add chili garlic sauce, black bean paste and soy sauce
· Stir and cook for a couple more minutes
· Add vegetables, cook until everything is heated through. Serve.