Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Calcium, Recyling, Groupon & Klout

Ok.. Point taken. It's random. Very random. But that's where the world is from behind my eyeballs today. Here's what we learned about the world since my last post:
--Calcium might be a magic bullet for exercise induced heart palpitations especially in people with Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome and Fribromyalgia (livestrong.com)
--Why you don't recycle pizza boxes and bottle caps
--Groupon sometimes offers really really great deals, but they are few and far between
--for my loyal readers who like social media, Klout is really really fun. Try it to see if you have any influence on the "Conversation" and learn who in your network does... Leave me a comment and let me know what your Klout score is today. Really, I want to know.

No comments: